The paper is to be a maximum of 1500 words (marks will be penalised for over 1650 words orunder 1350 words). The word count DOES NOT include the Title page, Contents page, and Reference page. Word countdoes include headings, sub-headings, in-text citations, quotes, and tables.
In your 1500 words, you will need to:
1. Define and describe the health condition
2. Describe the current incidence or prevalence of the health condition in:
2. One other country
3. Describe three treatment and/or prevention methods that are used for the health condition
4. Describe the role of two health professionals (one of which must be an allied health professional) in providing these treatment/preventions strategies
5. Describe one impact of this condition on the community (such as financial costs, social burden, public health campaigns)
6. Correctly cite one short direct quote
7. Include one small table, figure or graph within the body of your assignment that must also have its source correctly cited and be referred to in the body of your assignment. DO NOT include large graphs or tables as appendices.
8. As a minimum, you are required to find useful information from two books or government reports and four peer reviewed journal articles published within the last 10 years. You may not use general websites orwebpages, doing so will cause you to lose significant marks.You need to take into consideration the following assignment components as these will be awarded marks:
l The assignment format and structure
l Information sourcing and usage
l Paraphrasing and citation
l Academic Writing/English language usage
It is important to use a formal and objective writing style. Refer to the CHAS booklet for information on writing style and
how to format the written assignment. Your tutor will be particularly keen to see that you cite, reference and paraphrase the information in a way that avoids plagiarism.
From the body of the Final Written Assignment you are required to use the following headings:
l Health Condition
l Prevalence/Incidence of condition in Australia
l Prevalence/Incidence of condition in Country X
l Treatment/Prevention Strategies
l Health Professionals
l Impact on Community
l Reference page (on a separate page).
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!