You are to produce your own 1000-word academic essay based on a given title. This will require many hours of work during private study time, Easter holidays and in three ESUS workshops.
The essay comprises 35% of your final ESUS grade.
It is estimated that over one third of the world’s population does not have access to essential medications. In the poorest parts of Africa and Asia this figure rises to half of the population. Assess the extent to which governments, companies and individuals are responsible for providing the solution to this problem.
1. Essay specifications
Make sure your essay follows these specifications:
• word-processed, e.g. Microsoft Word
• no more than 15% similarity rating on Turnitin (the less, the better)
• LJMU’s Harvard Referencing system)
• Arial or Times New Roman font
• font size 12
• double-line spaced
• justified (using the button )
• printed on both sides of the paper
• includes a cover sheet with the title, student number, date and word count
• Do not write your name anywhere on the essay document.
2. Suggested procedure
The following procedure is based on ESUS week 17 lesson 1 “The Essay Writing Process” on page 47 of your ESUS coursebook.
3. Assessment Criteria
You will receive marks for the following criteria, which you tutor will refer to during draft feedback.
Note: your skills in all of these criteria are developed during your ESUS course.
• Task achievement
• Coherence and Cohesion
• Lexical Resource
• Grammatical Range and Accuracy
• Academic Conventions
• 2) It is estimated that over one third of the world’s population does not have access to essential medications. In the poorest parts of Africa and Asia this figure rises to half of the population. Assess the extent to which governments, companies and individuals are responsible for providing the solution to this problem.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!