. The main points you want to cover in your presentation are your analysis and evaluation of the initiative, your recommendations, and the primary management lessons learned. You are encouraged to present the information contained in your analysis in innovative and creative ways
Strategic Design Lens Questions
• Describe the change. What was the process from planning through implementation? What was the initial timetable and how long did it take? Is the change complete?
• What was the organizational structure at the Lourdes University Cashier’s office before Directions Credit Union came in?
• What is the current organizational structure? How has the organizational structure changed? How have reporting relationships and roles changed?
• What were Directions and Lourdes attempting to achieve with the change?
• What were the pros and cons of the change? What has been the biggest challenge?
• What organizational needs are being met by the change?
• What specific resources (financial, human, capital, etc.) were allocated to implement the change?
• Do team members have sufficient resources to complete tasks? What additional resources are needed?
• How was information communicated and shared before the change? How is it communicated and shared now?
• How is work coordinated between credit union and Lourdes employees?
• What incentives are used to encourage employees to embrace the change?
• How has the change impacted the organizations involved? How has the change impacted your role?
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!