CUSTOMIZE CONTENT: i have attached the new essay that will be accompanied with this companion essay.
major changes needed to be made. nothing should be the same.
Editorial Companion Essay Questions
Do not treat this as a checklist, but rather think of it as a way to generate ideas. Each editorial operates in a different context, and as such certain questions on this list are more relevant than others depending on what you’ve chosen to write about. You should always, when answering any of these questions, provide specific examples as evidence, either by describing a specific moment in the editorial or quoting from it directly (keep direct quotes very brief or stick to partial quotes).
• Why should the editor of your selected publication accept your piece?
• What is your goal for the editorial? What would you like to happen as a result of people reading this? And why, based on the way you’ve written it, do you think you would accomplish this goal?
• Why is the publication you’ve chosen a good fit for your topic and approach to that topic?
• How does the editorial appeal to the readership of this particular publication?
• How have you balanced keeping the audience interested with maintaining the integrity of
your argument (i.e. providing a complete and fair treatment of the issues)?
• How have you adapted your writing style or structured the piece to not only appeal to readers but also fit the genre of the editorial?
• How have you translated complex ideas or detailed information for this audience?
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!