Select at one organisation (either for profit or not for profit organisation) and using sources from the organisation (advertisements, company
reports etc.) critically evaluate the extent to which they have applied segmentation theory by linking back to the literature review.
Structure: like an essay (intro, main body, conclusion)
Company examples do not matter. Not looking for factual company information
Just how they have applied segmentation theory. You can add your own assumptions.
Main emphasis on the type of segmentation used.
How useful is it?
Link back to literature review
– Use a wide range ofABS ranked articles.
– How many is enough? Depends how you use the resources. Quality over quantity
– Reference properly throughout
-Don’t just give a descriptive account
– Don’t put arguments all over the place
– Don’t start a point and leave it unfinished
– Don’t use unreliable sources (e.g. Wikipedia, non-abs ranked journals)
– Don’t use first person (e.g. I, we etc..)
– Don’t leave it till the last minute
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!