Structure of the concert (You need use 2 sections of the concert): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sleeping_Beauty_(ballet)#Structure
In this assignment, you will create a strong perspective that is analytical, interpretive, evaluative or a combination of the 3 about the concert, and support that with description of the bodies moving (3 component descriptions) and other evidence to substantiate these strong claims. Remember that the thesis statement should state your perspective in one sentence at the end of the introductory paragraph.
Your perspective could compare and contrast two sections of the concert. Remember the examples of specific thesis statements from that lesson:
1. “Two pieces from The Chamber Dance Concert, “XXXX” and “YYYYY” caused me to consider my pre-conceived notions of gender and relationships because they addressed these topics from different viewpoints”.
2. “The choreography presented at Cornish Dance Theater was incredibly diverse in style and theme, however in the two pieces, “XXXXX” and “YYYYY,” the choreographers payed particular attention to his or her use of the stage space to communicate an idea.”
3. “The performers In Dayna Hanson’s The Clay Duke were incredibly successful in communicating the emotional story that the concert was based on through the use of articulate and specific gestures, and this was especially evident in the sections titled “XXXX” and “YYYYY.”
Your perspective could address your personal aesthetic by discussing two of the sections that resonate with you, and speculation about how your life experiences may have affected your opinion:
1. “The tiny sporadic movements that were present in both pieces “XXXX” and “YYYYY” from The Chamber Dance Concert were the most compelling to me because my background in biology requires me to interact with the world on a micro-level.”
2. “In the two pieces, “XXXXX” and “YYYYY,” presented at Cornish Dance Theater, the choreographers payed particular attention to their use of the stage space to communicate an idea and I was fascinated with their choices because I have always been interested in how the placement of objects in a space affect its mood.”
3. “Because my family tends to use their hands and gesture a lot when they tell stories, I was particularly compelled by how the emotional story came to life in Dayna Hanson’s The Clay Duke through the use of articulate and specific gestures, and this was especially evident in the sections titled “XXXX” and “YYYYY.”
Your perspective could address a larger social issue by discussing two of the sections:
1. “Two pieces from The Chamber Dance Concert, “XXXX” and “YYYYY” caused me to consider my pre-conceived notions of gender and relationships.”
2. “In the two pieces, “XXXXX” and “YYYYY,” presented at Cornish Dance Theater, the choreographers seemed to be making comments about our society’s concept of beauty by the ways the dancers interacted with each other on stage.
3. “Dayna Hanson’s The Clay Duke was incredibly successful in getting the audience to contemplate the effects of violence in a community.”
Use all documents under “Required Resources” to assist you.
In the body part use the 3 component description (verb, adj, adv) to describe movements of dance which support your introductory paragraph. Remember just discussion 2 Sections of the concert.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂