Explore cultural diversity in the community where you work or live and critically analyse current community work practice in relation to it.
This assignment of 3000 words provides an opportunity to explore current professional approaches and to use this learning to make links between theory and practice. You should make sure that you consider and include:
• A short Introduction
• A critical analysis of community cohesion (including from a historical and political perspective)
• A reflection and analysis of the importance of cultural understanding and cultural competency in advancing the empowerment agenda within community based work
• A description and justification for an effective community work process to ensure maximum impact and influence for the views of local people (community voice)
• An analysis of the global dimension and its impact on communities
• A conclusion suggesting ways in which a community worker should view cultural diversity in the context of community empowerment and how this will impact on your future work
Content: Submission that includes all the points detailed above with appropriate links to theory, policy and practice.
AOP: Evidence throughout the assignment that the student has considered issues of power, discrimination and oppression.
Reading and Theory: Evidence of a range of reading and resources with integration of theory to practice. There must be at least six references included (4 of which should be from books or journals)
Presentation: A coherent, well written assignment that has been well structures, proof read and that is grammatically correct and free from errors.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!