Topic: Explain the paradox of electoral economics (lectures, Eichengreen)
1. Please use Times New Roman (or similar), size 12 fonts, double spaced, 1inch margins on all sides.
2. DO indent at the beginning of every paragraph.
3. DO NOT skip lines between paragraphs.
4. There is no specific format required, but we must be able to find the source to which you are referring.
5. Only include sources that you have cited in the text. Use parenthetical in-text citations where appropriate (author name, year)
6. Please cite a minimum of three sources from lecture notes that I uploaded and ‘B. Eichengreen, The European Economy Since 1945’.(At
least 1 sources from lecture notes and at least 1 source from the book)
– When you cite from lecture notes, You may cite as follows:
Magagna, Victor “Lecture Given on [Date]”
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!