Find a document that you think is in the spirit of the project you are writing, with a similar audience, context, purpose, and genre. Analyze its layout and design by answering these questions.
1. What overall impression does the document give, (for example, trendy, conservative, playful, serious)?
2. What kind of font variation is there?
3. How are white space, lists, color, headings and text boxes used to create proximity, alignment, repetition, and contrast?
4. What kinds of visuals does the document include, and how do they function: Do they, for example, reinforce product identity, provide an example, offer additional information, further the argument, or demonstrate a process?
5. Finally, consider the overall effect of the document. Did your assessment of its purpose, audience, context, and genre change as you studied it more closely?
6. Provide an example of a document with poor design that doesn’t present the information and itself well.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!