Communicating your leadership philosophy and vision of how you lead your organization and subordinates are essential to becoming an effective leader. One of the first steps in becoming an effective leader is to develop and articulate your personal leadership philosophy statement.
Prepare a written paper (TO INCLUDE AN ABSTRACT) of your personal leadership philosophy that demonstrates both the understanding and mastery of organizational leadership skills and actions. Your philosophy will only be effective if it is read, so keep it short. There is no prescribed length or format; however, most leaders are able to keep theirs to no more than two typewritten pages. Use Arial font, 12 pitch. Some key elements to consider:
• Personal values such as honesty, commitment, respect for others.
• Description of how you carry out your responsibilities.
• What your priorities are.
• What you expect of your people and how you will evaluate them.
• What your people can expect of you.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂