INSTRUCTIONS NOT FOLLOWED: – You need to engage more with a form: cinematography, mise en scene, sound, etc.
o Tell me how the form shows the ideas you’re presenting
o How does it affect the viewer
– You’re thesis needs more specific criteria
– The thesis is too broad, give me specific examples of form
– Themes are not single elements themes are what the film says about those elements or ideas
– Spelling and Grammar issues noted
– Think about the structure, your should define your structure
o Do not introduce elements that aren’t laid out in your
– No in-text citations
– Everything circled is an issue
– Make sure to tie your ideas back to the goals he director more
– In need of a better defined thesis, more specific criteria, and defined a theme
– in the first paragraph, introduce ideas & themes of the paper before the film.
– in the second paragraph, include the meaning of the paragraph.
– in the third paragraph, just plot the summary mostly.
– in the sixth paragraph, not through one film alone – compare to another for this and explain how these compositions drive the relationship.
– in the last paragraph, what is the message it conveys?
– in works cited, needs hanging indentation.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!