1. Rick Russell owns a small company that specializes in waste cleanup on the high seas. He believes that his company can grow dramatically if he can find foreign partners and investors. According to the events and trends cited in the text as affecting global business today, which of these trends would have the most impact on Mr. Russell’s business? Explain your rationale.
2. Scott Web Services has decided to go international with their new anti-spam software. Using the International Marketing Task model shown in the text, discuss which factors will impact Scott Web Services the most as it gears up to pursue international expansion.
3. Countless reasons are given to maintain government restrictions on trade. The text lists eleven (11) such reasons. Please list any five (5) of these reasons and dicuss in detail.
4. Tariffs have an impact on trade. Please provide a brief discussion that indicates what aspects of a country’s economy are increased, weakened, or restricted with respect to world trade.
5. Japan and the United States will need 600 million immigrants between now and 2050 to keep the worker/retiree ratio from falling. What does this mean for our future planning efforts in the marketing arena? Discuss in detail.
6. You have just been appointed as a special consultant to John Deere Tractor Company. John Deere believes that it is being closed out of markets in Brazil and Argentina because it is an American company and because deals have been cut with European tractor companies. According to the company, the situation has become very bad because the German and Danish governments are bribing agricultural officials in the two countries. In fact, it is rumored that great sums of land will even be ceded to Germany to encourage manufacturing. Use the concept of the Monroe Doctrine (and any corollaries) to justify petitioning congress to stop these foreign competitors and their governments.
7. Tropicana, a well-known producer of juices, has just hired you to develop a list of geographical factors that might be important to a planned expansion move into Central America. You have decided to begin your effort with a list of eight important geographical factors that will eventually be investigated. Write out the eight categories and explain why they were picked.
8. List and discuss in detail the role of the six social institutions that impact a nation’s culture.
9. Which four ongoing activities support the international trade? Discuss one of these four in detail.
10. The Marketeer/Author/Inspirational Speaker Simon Sinek introduced us to Starting with Why, and the Golden Circle. Apply this excellent model of thought to your group project, and how it applies. Give examples and discuss in detail.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂