You will process a variety of porous and nonporous items for latent prints using whatever supplies you are able to obtain.
List of supplies that will work for this project:
1. Black fingerprint powder
2. Crushed Charcoal
3. Unsweetened Cocoa
4. Corn Starch (last resort)
5. Fingerprint powdering brush or large make-up brush.
6. Clear wide scotch tape.
7. Index cards.
If you are interested in buying supplies, a small jar of powder and a brush will run you about $15.00 at redwop.com.
Describe your experience in a 500 to 800 word essay, addressing the following questions:
1. How many different prints or partial prints did you locate?
2. What types of objects did you lift the prints from? Where were they located?
3. What supplies did you use? What technique did you use to apply the powder?
4. Did you expect to find more prints, or fewer?
5. Can you identify the prints as different from one another? How?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂