Use in site citations.
19.-22. Short Answers. Explain in short sentences to answer the question underneath the question. Please write a paragraph on your choices. Pick four questions and answer them. There are 1 point each. (4 Points)
• What is the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 and why is it important for human resource management in the hiring process and in random drug testing during employment?
• Explain one of the major functions of Human Resource Management and how does it relate to the job description?
• What is an Employment-at-Will contract and list and explain one way it can be broken?
• What is the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission?
• List an intrinsic and extrinsic reward and explain how it is helpful in the workplace to increase validity?
• What is Succession Planning?
• What is the change process, metaphors, and change agent?
23. One Long Essay. Answer the following question in two paragraphs in your own words. (.50 Point)
• Why is the ‘Globalization’ an important part of diversity as it relates to Human Resource Management?
24. Mathematical Question. (1 Point). The 4/5th’s Rule
• Several applicants have applied to ‘XYZ’ company. HRM wants to make sure that they are following the required standards for this rule in the staffing (recruitment and selection) of minorities. Below are the actual applicants that applied (majority and minority). Please find the missing percentages, analysis, and is HRM in compliance with the 80% or above required hiring standard?
• Majority: 35 applicants
• Passed employment test: 29 applicants
• Percentage of applicants that passed employment test: 83%
Passed comprehensive interview: 20
• Percentage of applicants that passed comprehensive interview: 69%
• Applicants hired: 20
• Percentage of applicants hired 100%
• Analysis of majority applicants hired? (.25 Points).
• Minority: 10 applicants
• Passed employment test: 7 applicants
• Percentage of applicants that passed employment test: 70%
• Passed comprehensive interview: 4 applicants
• Percentage of applicants that passed comprehensive interview: 57%
• Applicants hired: 4
• Percentage of applicants hired: 100%
• Analysis of minority applicants hired? (.25 Points).
• Final analysis of minority to majority applicant staffing? (.25 Points)
• Is HRM in compliance with the 80% compliance standard? (.25 Points)
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!