You are the contracting officer’s representative (COR) of a program management support contract awarded to Easy Corp.
It is the first year of a five-year contract. You have noticed the following trends:
1. Management reports are typically late and incomplete.
2. The program manager is rarely seen by Easy Corp employees or the COR.
3. Billing is often delayed and contains errors.
4. The requiring activity is very pleased with the professionalism of Easy Corp employees who deliver quality support and up-front analysis, and who excel at ethical customer service.
5. The owners of the firm are looking to sell Easy Corp.
As the COR, you need to prepare a Memo to the Contracting Officer (CO) of your recommend corrective actions as stated below:
Prepare four double-spaced pages with your recommendations.
Required formatting of Scenario Essay:
• This essay should be double spaced, 12-point font, at least four pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
• This paper is to be written in the third person. There should be no words in the paper such as “I and we.”
• Title page with your name, the course name, title of paper, the date, and instructor’s name;
• Include reference page;
• Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page;
• Paraphrase and avoid direct quotes;
You are a Looking at this issue from two different perspectives:
• What potential issues does the company face if the invoice turns out not to be okay?
• What issues confront the employee?
• How would you recommend these issues be addressed?
• You will need to be formal in your responses and to rely on the textbook and other sources to the extent you can.
As the COR:
• What do you recommend the contracting officer discuss at the next program review meeting with the Easy Corp chief executive officer (CEO) and program manager?
• What suggestions for improvement will you make to the contracting officer in advance of the meeting?
Please ensure that all of the aforementioned perspectives are captured in the essay.
I would also like to ask that paper demonstrates the following: 1. a high degree of critical thinking, is consistent in accurately interpreting questions & material; provides solid assumptions, reasoning & claims; thorough analysis & evaluation with sound conclusions. 2. arguments or positions are well-supported with evidence from the readings/experience; ideas go beyond the course material and recognize implication and extensions of the material and concepts. 3. demonstrated full understanding of requirements responded to each aspect of assignment. 4. writing is clear and easy to follow; grammar and spelling are all correct; formatting gives a professional look and adds to readability 5. no APA style errors.
Note: the name of my textbook is Government Contracts in a nut shell, the author is Keyes & Feldman (2011) 5th ed. Publisher West Publishing.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂