1. Define discrimination. What types of body language did the children display (provide specific examples) and explain how these expressions indicated the impact of discrimination. What affect did being in the "superior" group have on the children’s behavior?
2. How did the negative and positive labels placed on a group become self-fulfilling prophecies? (Review labeling theory from your text).
3. What features did Elliott ascribe to the superior and inferior groups? Discuss/explain how those characteristics reflected stereotypes about blacks and whites during this time (i.e. the time of the filming of this video).
4. Explain how Elliott’s discrimination created no-win situations for those placed in the inferior group. How did she selectively interpret behavior to confirm the stereotypes she had assigned? (i.e How was she able to create stereotypes)?
5. Using the "Vicious Cycle of Racism" in the text, apply each stage as you see it progress in the video-identify the stages, explain how the video depicts the stage and include example(s) from the video for each stage.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂