Using the healthcare company, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc, evaluate the report of the financial information from the past 4 quarters or more. Complete the following:
• Predict the effect of changes in all financial metrics to changes in a proposed strategic plan in your chosen organization for the following 3 scenarios:
o Payer mix changes from 50% Medicare and 5% Medicaid patients to 70% Medicare and 10% Medicaid patients in 1 year.
o Professional turnover goes from 5% annually to 10% annually.
o Demand for services increases 20% in 1 year
• Search course materials including your text and the Internet for assistance in completing applicable financial calculations for this assignment.
• Using the statements that you located, provide a financial plan that will do the following:
o Create projected financial statements to analyze effects of alternate operating assumptions on the firm’s financial condition
o Determine the projected financial requirements that will be needed to support each of the 3 sets of alternate operating instructions
o Forecast the financial sources that might be needed to support your alternative assumptions
o Assess the projected results using a financial condition analysis to the forecasted data
• Provide appropriate spreadsheets such as Projected Income Statement and Projected Balance Sheets to validate your projected assumptions.
• Consider the effect of the following factors to justify the changes that may be needed to the strategic plan as a result of your analysis:
o Validity of data in the decision-making process
o Revenue growth rate
o Rate of turnover
• Assess financial data sources and make recommendations for data reporting in support of decision making.
• Plan a review of current decision making practices as they relate to financial management.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!