• Attributes and Evaluation of Discussion Contributions.
• Professional Communications and Writing Guide.
Bandura put together an extensive theory on observational learning. Address the following in your discussion:
• Interpret the triadic reciprocity model of causality as it applies to learning. Provide an example showing how triadic reciprocity works and give a situation where you believe it would not work.
• How does Bandura’s modeling process influence learning and performance? Describe a situation in which you have used (or could use) modeling.
• Evaluate factors that affect observational learning and performance.
Dear Writer the book required for this class is
Schunk, D. H. (2016). Learning theories: An educational perspective (7th ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson. ISBN: 9780133599725.
Zimmerman, B. J., &Schunk, D. H. (Eds.). (2003). Educational psychology: A century of contribution. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum. ISBN: 9780805836820.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE AND GET A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PAPER NOW!